Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Update

For some reason, I don't know why, I have loathe getting up in the morning and having to go to church. I love my church and the people in it. My pastor is awesome and every Sunday he challenges the congregation and I to take our faith to the next level. I always leave inspired to live my life for Christ.

I probably need to focus on ways I can help people around me. This job search can be very self-absorbing.

Sports
We had the keeper league fantasy sports draft today and it was okay. As usual with fantasy you aren't really going to know how good your team is until the second week of the season. Then it will be a scramble to fill the holes in your teams lineup.

Political
I planned on canvasing Saturday for John Bell but I went down to his headquarters and there was no one in the office. I couldn't even find canvas lists anywhere. I did get a slew of emails this weekend up events and fundraisers coming up in the month. I am still a little burned out with politics but I gotta keep chugging along.


No comments: