Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First post in a long time

I voted today for Creigh Deeds and every other Democrat running in the Virginia election today. The past few weekends I have gone down to Norfolk to watch my brother play football. He plays for Norfolk State University as a wide receiver. This weekend I am going to my friend Andrew Bell's wedding.

The Redskins have been struggling a lot since the last post. They seem to have lost their direction and there is a lot of confusion in upper level management. There are too many holes to fix and it looks like it will take years in order to fix all of the problems with the team. I just hope that permanent damage hasn't been done to the fan base because of the poor performance on and off the field.

Fantasy has been an equal disaster this year. The difference is though that I can recover much easier in those leagues. I had a tough loss two weeks ago to the worst team in the league and I lost this past week to a strong team. I just want to make the playoffs in that league.


No comments: