Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A lot has happened

So a lot has happened since my last post. I really need to post more often. First thing first, I found out that I can take graduate classes at UMD without being enrolled in the graduate school. I am going to try and take classes next semester.

I got an invitation to tryout a Google Wave preview on Monday and so far it is amazing. It is convenient using a combined Email and IM but it is also an amazing work collaboration tool. Art and I are going to look into developing our own apps. I really believe that this is the future of Email and IM.

I am playing WoW now and thanks to Art and Heather I have raised my Paladin to lvl 60.

Sports
The Redskins finally got a win last week. Hopefully we can make it to .500 this year. If we win out we can make the playoffs. I know that is wishful thinking but I am a Redskins fan I don't know anything else.

My fantasy football teams are struggling. The two in the Yahoo Public League are lost and the one in the Keeper League is fledgling. I did manage to win last week in the Keeper league so right now I am sitting in the last playoff seed. My team has had a lot of injuries though and my Keeper RB's have officially been busts.

No comments: